- Job Type –Full Time
- Qualification – A four (4) year degree, preferably in a relevant Engineering or Technical field of study
- Role: Solution Enginner
Table of Contents
About Rapid Response Monitoring
Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it’s a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be a member of the Sales Team and a partner to our Customer Support Teams, helping customers understand the value of the Rapid solutions through demonstrations, presentations, and technical conversations. You will be responsible to leverage your product and technical expertise to train new and existing customers and provide post-sales support.
- Understand customer requirements and integrate Rapid products and solutions into the customers’ environments
- Develop, prepare, and conduct demonstrations and trainings for new and existing customers
- Serve as a face of the Rapid brand while traveling to customer sites and meeting with customers to conduct demonstrations
- Simplify technical terms during product demonstrations and post-sale customer support
- Maintain strong professional relationships with new and existing clients
- Performs other related duties to support the sales team as needed
- 3-4 years of on-the-job experience in a related field OR an Associate’s degree with 1-2 years of related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to display a sense of urgency
- Proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Willingness and availability to travel 70-75% of the time
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences
- A four (4) year degree, preferably in a relevant Engineering or Technical field of study
- Experience in Technology Sales
Rapid Response prides itself in being a drug-free workplace. Many of our positions require an extra level of screening to obtain Department of Defense security clearance.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: 833.205.8900 or by email: email@example.com.
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see https://www.e-verify.gov/about-e-verify/what-is-e-verify
METHOD OF APLLICATION AT Rapid Response Monitoring
You can apply HERE if you fit in for the job.