The Production Employee II will be responsible for specialized production tasks in Processing, Blending and Packing or may have generalized role working in all departments. Responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing and operating machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
- Operating machine
- Following health and safety standards
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor
- Following production guidelines and specifications
- Finalizing and packaging product for shipment
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor
- Compliance with company policies and procedures for the Food Defense Program and the GMP and Glass programs.
- Performing other tasks as assigned
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery
- Able to work as part of a team
Job summary :
- Duration: full time
- Mode : Manual Labor
- Location: Commerce, CA, Commerce, CA, US
- Qualifications: Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
HOW TO APPLY :