3. Canada Family Class Sponsorship
This is the type of our relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old.
4. The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
This immigration process in canada is available for workers who:
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residents of Canada
- Note : most PNPs require a job offer from a Canadian employer in order to qualify.
5. Canadian Investor Immigration
This was created by the Canadian government to help experienced business nationals invest in Canada in exchange for a Permanent Resident Visa.
If the investment comes from a designated Canadian venture capital fund, you must secure a minimum investment of $200,000.
If the investment comes from a designated Canadian angel investor group, you must secure a minimum investment of $75,000.
Other Types of Canadian Canada immigration process:
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
This is the type of immigration process is the type that allows individuals who have worked in Canada for at least one year to immigrate permanently.
This is the type of immigration process in canada is where Individuals can make an asylum claim in Canada at a port of entry or at an inland CBSA or Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) office. In this type of immigration process in Canada, You can make a claim for refugee protection at any port of entry when you arrive in Canada. This means an airport, seaport or land border. A border services officer will ask you to complete the required application forms when you arrive. Normally, you’ll complete the forms at the port of entry.